EDot Marine Laboratory
This laboratory has been accredited by the Indian Directorate General of Shipping as well as under ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO 9001. This laboratory has been deemed technically competent in performing one or more of the Transportable Moisture Limit (TML) test procedures described in Appendix 2 of the International Maritime Solid Bulk Cargoes Code (IMSBC Code). The laboratory is deemed technically competent by accreditation bodies evaluated against ISO/IEC 17011. See below for a list of this laboratories accredited tests and the accreditation bodies under which they have been accredited.
This laboratory has provided documentation proving that they have been deemed technically competent by the relevant accreditation bodies for their associated TML test(s) unless otherwise stated. If you would like to have your laboratory listed on the TML Testing Wiki please contact us.
eDot Marine Laboratory
Accredited TML Testing:
Unaccredited TML Testing:
- Penetration Test for Coal
- ISO/IEC 17025:2005 - General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories.
- ISO 9001:2008 - Quality Management Systems.
- International Maritime Organisation, International Maritime Solid Bulk Cargoes Code, 2013 Edition, London: International Maritime Organization.
- ISO/IEC 17011:2004 - Conformity assessment -- General requirements for accreditation bodies accrediting conformity assessment bodies.